Quality Assurance Mystery Shopper
Virtual Assistants who perform work on this project will receive weekly lists of businesses they must call. You will be given a scenario and perform a "mystery shop" of these businesses by phone. After obtaining the name of the person who assisted you on the call, the name of the company you will provide 2-3 sentences on how the agent treated you, how knowledgeable they were, if you would use their service based on the interaction, etc.
Pay is $3 per completed QA call. Lists typically take 2.5 - 3 hours to complete. You are expected to give your real name (or the name assigned to you) and a real address when placing these calls. You are never expected to give personal information such as your SSN. You can use your cell phone or landline to make these calls.
Calls must be made Monday - Friday between 9am - 8pm EST. You can select the times you complete these calls.
● At least 18 years or older
● Able to work selected hours Monday-Friday between 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST
● Owns a personal cell phone, a charger and familiar with calling apps to complete calls.
● Regular access to a computer, internet and email.
● Able to work independently with little supervision.
● Able to follow instructions.
● Strong observation skills.
● Excellent writing skills.
● Dependable, prompt and objective.
● Able to fill out a simple online form.
● Has a personal Gmail account.
● Able to use the basic functions of Gmail (sending, receiving and replying to email) and Google Drive (sharing documents, spreadsheets and PDFs).
This is not meant to be part time or full time, just a little extra cash into your pockets.